Just hit 400 miles after a month for buying my 2019. I have a Hindle 3/4 exhaust and Yoshi undertail so far.
1. The seat. Typical Yamaha hardness and the annoying downward slant to the tank.
2. The jerky on/off throttle is really annoying (riding in mode 2 - not sure what the equates to for the FZ's STD/A/B)
3. The mirrors are useless for looking at anything but the inside of my elbows
4. The flat spot in the HP/TQ around 5k.
5. The throttle return spring is pretty strong. Solved by adding a "cruise control" paddle to the throttle to make it easier on my hand
6. Quickshifter only works for upshifting, no autoblipper for downshifting.
7. The headlights. Seemingly bright LED but the beam width is horrible at night.
1. The sound. I put a Hindle 3/4 exhaust on and it sounds INSANE but even the stock exhaust sounded pretty decent
2. The seating position - back is upright, no weight on my wrists
3. The torque from this thing. Riding at 75MPH in 6th and just lay into it and the thing wants to come out from under me.
4. The cruise control is AWESOME
5. The engine braking is crazy. I've hardly used my brakes
5. The Quickshifter is AWESOME
Factory LED signals that aren't horrible looking and factory LED tail light are great. Probably the first bike that I won't change either on.
1. ECU flash from 2WDW
2. Get an aftermarket seat or have an upholstery shop redo mine
3. Rearsets - maybe go with Gilles? I loved them on my TLR.
1. Fuel range. My last two bikes VTR1000 and TL1000R I was filling up at around the 100 mile mark so this sin't any inconvenience to me
2. The gauge. Would have been nice to get the TFT like on the R1. I'm going to get an LCD flip kit for it though so make it look nicer.
3. I wish they had brought the MT10 SP to the USA, I would have gotten that in a second instead.
2019 MT-10 Raven. Hindle 3/4 carbon exhaust, Yoshimura fender eliminator, GP Shift mod, Quad Lock phone mount