FZ10 dyno graphs and mods done - Yamaha FZ-10 Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Yammyboy113
  • 1 Post By racer172

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

FZ10 dyno graphs and mods done

Thought we start a duno graph and mods done section. I had my 2017 FZ10 dyno tunes yesterday.

mods.

BMC raceing stock replacement air filter
Graves slipon
EXUP valve wired to stay open
ECU reflashed

Now after the ride home I will be bringing my bike back for a few more trims.
First my cruise control does not work any more, for some strange reason 1 out of three FZ10'S cruise control's stop working? This they are working out, BUT when I had the 2wheeldyno works ECU flash I had my cruise control working??? So im working on that problem.

Second, my on off throttle responce is now WORSE now and again??. The thinking is I need to install the smog block off plates as even though my AIS solinoid is shut off it may have stuck slightly open letting in fresh air ? We will soon find out I ordered a set.

Third thing, possibly the best is this, My gas mileage went up at high way cruiseing speeds of 75+ MPH . Im now seeing any where from 40-41+ mpg where I use to see around 36-38mpg. The lower speeds around town seem a slight better, hard to tell, but my average MPG reading is now higher than with the previous flash.

So to sum it up and the money Ive spen't so far on this new bike trying to make it better is this. Im going back to installing my EXUP valve cables and making it operational. I believe it does work for more bottom end TQ. I ride doubble up a lot and need that extra TQ. Graves just came out with a new Decat full exaust that has a slightly bigger EXUP valve in it and uses your stock cables. I read this on another FZ10 forum and the guy who just installed it said it is the BOMB, he had several types of configurations on his FZ10 and swears the TQ and all around power is the best of them. Read about it here, im going that route in the future. I had five FZ1'S and many exhaust set ups on them and also believe the EXUP is a better all around exhaust set up even on my Raider and Roadliner 's I had.

New Graves EVR Full System Exhaust

So in a nut shell its your FZ10 , do what feels best. I got a trip back to the dyno and I WANT my cruise to work , that is just one item I love on this bike and need it,LOL. So here is my dyno read out .going in and going out.With stock cat mid pipe and minor mods.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017 FZ10 dyno graph.jpg
Views:	1310
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	1513  

2017 Gray & lime wheels ,luggage rack, radiator guard,Givi sport shield, 39L top case, swing arm spools,40mm lower rear pegs, Graves EVR exhaust ,K&N race filter, Graves ais ,ECU reflashed,QS,active tune, CF covers, comfort seat, Blaster X brake light, OES sliders,EBC -HH brake pads,so far.

2017 Hyundai Veloster value edition ,gas miser.

2017 Hyundai Veloster Turbo R Spec, lots of mods.
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 04:05 PM

dyno

Thank you for the chart.Did you get the torque chart ?It would be interesting to compare.Will your cruise be ok without $$ ?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunofz View Post
Thank you for the chart.Did you get the torque chart ?It would be interesting to compare.Will your cruise be ok without $$ ?
I hooked my EXUP cables back up to the exhaust valve and the bike runs smoother now. I never did get a TQ read out,sorry. I'm going to send back my ECU to 2wheeldynoworks as Nels the owner will look into why it's not on for me. That's pretty Damm good service since I have a different flash on my ECU now and he will put it back the way he flashed it. Gonna rain all next weekend any way, AGAIN! !!!.

2017 Gray & lime wheels ,luggage rack, radiator guard,Givi sport shield, 39L top case, swing arm spools,40mm lower rear pegs, Graves EVR exhaust ,K&N race filter, Graves ais ,ECU reflashed,QS,active tune, CF covers, comfort seat, Blaster X brake light, OES sliders,EBC -HH brake pads,so far.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 08:23 AM

pro

I agree with you:we recognize pros by the service they give.
After rain = sunshine ...
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-29-2017, 05:29 PM

I have dyno sheet from today, but for some reason it will not let me post it here.

Last edited by Andyfl25; 03-29-2017 at 05:35 PM.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-29-2017, 09:08 PM Thread Starter

Nels at 2wheeldynoworks sent my Reflashed ECU back to me. My cruise control works and I can toggle thru my traction control selections again too while the bike is moveing when the throttle is closed.
Andyfl25 likes this.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 11:13 PM

Ok sounds good
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 11:21 PM

mine, 153

Yammyboy113 likes this.

FZ-10 & Ninja H2

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FZ-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page