ECU reflashed and my ride opinion - Page 3 - Yamaha FZ-10 Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-02-2017, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yammyboy113 View Post
Sounds great. I like to compare the slip in the out put shaft in gear with mine and yours!
Sure thing.
post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-03-2017, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyfl25 View Post
Sure thing.
Man there was a **** load of bikes, mostly sport bikes at the top of Blood MTN this weekend, especially Sunday. Of course I only live 5.7 miles below it.lol. Its supposed to be cooler this coming weekend. Yea I'm curious to see how much rocking back and forth play you have in secound gear as I have. It's either a fueling or a mechanical problem I'm haveing. I just hate my on-off throttle responce. My bike just bangs to much. My girl friend will be in atlanta this coming weekend so I'm solo rideing. If you come up we can do lunch at two wheels only after hitting the back roads and wolf pen gap,180,ect. Let me know.

2017 Gray & lime wheels ,luggage rack, radiator guard,Givi sport shield, 39L top case, swing arm spools,40mm lower rear pegs, Graves EVR exhaust ,K&N race filter, Graves ais ,ECU reflashed,QS,active tune, CF covers, comfort seat, Blaster X brake light, OES sliders,EBC -HH brake pads,so far.

2017 Hyundai Veloster value edition ,gas miser.

2017 Hyundai Veloster Turbo R Spec, lots of mods.
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-06-2017, 03:24 PM

gear lash

I engage the first speed(engine off ...) and checked the lash:from moving the bike back and forth,the play is NOT one link of the chain,about 3/4 of one link.
Hope this help...

post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-06-2017, 05:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunofz View Post
I engage the first speed(engine off ...) and checked the lash:from moving the bike back and forth,the play is NOT one link of the chain,about 3/4 of one link.
Hope this help...
Holy crap, wait till you see mine. Way more than that. You coming up Sunday? If my back and forth play is more than that. Then it's dealer visiting time for me.

2017 Gray & lime wheels ,luggage rack, radiator guard,Givi sport shield, 39L top case, swing arm spools,40mm lower rear pegs, Graves EVR exhaust ,K&N race filter, Graves ais ,ECU reflashed,QS,active tune, CF covers, comfort seat, Blaster X brake light, OES sliders,EBC -HH brake pads,so far.

post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 07:33 PM

How much is way more?? Now I'm interested in this !
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-09-2017, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeze View Post
How much is way more?? Now I'm interested in this !
PM me your phone number and ill text you a video of my bike in second gear rocking it back and forth. I sent this to 2wheeldynoworks and haven't heard back from them in over a week. I can't up load videos here for some reason. if you can up load it for me its all good.

post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-10-2017, 06:51 PM

first gear

So it would be interesting to know what is your lash,but the maximum is probably in first gear,considering all the pieces that are engaged together with a small play.
We could also give that lash in degrees,installing a degree wheel on the dive gear...
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-11-2017, 02:20 PM

degrees

For your information (and mine ! ),the drive sprocket (stock ) = 16 teeth,so one = 22.5 degrees
The lash on my FZ 10,engaged in first speed = 12 degrees.
I am pretty sure my Vmax (shaft drive ) had more than 12...but just a feeling.
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-12-2017, 06:36 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunofz View Post
For your information (and mine ! ),the drive sprocket (stock ) = 16 teeth,so one = 22.5 degrees
The lash on my FZ 10,engaged in first speed = 12 degrees.
I am pretty sure my Vmax (shaft drive ) had more than 12...but just a feeling.

On my FZ10 the play is alot more in secound than in first gear and it's about the same in third and forth gears. I'm in secound to forth gear mostly in the mountain roads where I live when I ride more briskly. I bet you will have more play in secound + gears?

post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-12-2017, 07:56 PM

fun

For the fun of it,what is your lash in first gear ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FZ-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page