Early deposit program with free bike cover? - Yamaha FZ-10 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2016, 08:00 PM Thread Starter

Early deposit program with free bike cover?

I can't find anything about this besides this one dealer website...anyone know more about the early deposit program for FZ-10 in Canada?

Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. proudly announces the introduction of the new 2017, FZ-10 motorcycle.

It looks like this image was taken from some sort of communication from Yamaha to Canadian dealers. Apparently there is a free bonus cover for putting down a deposit?

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-11-2016, 11:27 AM

Pretty sure that's a dealer specific promotion and only applies to VOS Motors. It's a good deal if you live close to them and are dead set on getting the FZ-10.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 11:32 AM

Makes you think what else they're willing to throw in to get those deposits. Most of the time, you just put in a deposit and everything extra you will have to pay for. Anyone ever try negotiating for their bikes?

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-15-2016, 11:38 PM

Maybe we can negotiate some more off the price?? Worth it for those willing to work their negotiation tactics. What else do you think we might be able to get out of them?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-16-2016, 12:02 PM

You won't be able to negotiate on the MSRP especially on a new model. The best you can probably do is get a few goodies to go with your new bike.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamster View Post
You won't be able to negotiate on the MSRP especially on a new model. The best you can probably do is get a few goodies to go with your new bike.
Yamster: You can certainly negotiate price, new model or not. I just ordered one for well under MSRP. But then again I live in the sticks. I realize in heavily populated areas the dealer might not be forgiving! LOL

2017 Yamaha FZ-10 Raven Black
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 Yamaha FZ-09
2014 Honda Grom
1998 Pacific Coast
Buncha MX bikes!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-13-2016, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whymee View Post
Yamster: You can certainly negotiate price, new model or not. I just ordered one for well under MSRP. But then again I live in the sticks. I realize in heavily populated areas the dealer might not be forgiving! LOL
In the highly populated areas, the dealers add a good amount of money on top of MSRP because they know people will pay for it, especially when new. It's ridiculous
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 04:24 PM

No wonder I have seen the term "stealership" tossed Around on some forums.

2017 Yamaha FZ-10 Raven Black
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 Yamaha FZ-09
2014 Honda Grom
1998 Pacific Coast
Buncha MX bikes!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-24-2020, 04:52 AM

interessante

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FZ-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page