Hello again. . . - Yamaha FZ-10 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-30-2017, 10:45 PM Thread Starter

Hello again. . .

I needed a 1st post before I could tell you just a little bit more about myself in the riding world.

The beef:

I'm very pleased and honored to find a good discussion board where we can all learn and share new things, tips and tricks about our beautiful work of art that we helm and rule the open highways on a daily basis. And most of all to share our joy of riding her (ain't she purdy in all of her blissful glory?).

In short, I come from a long background of riding moto cruisers, Hogs, dirt-bikes, sport-bikes and super-bikes and a few helicopters here and there.

The beef: I brought home with me on the night of 6/3/17 a new 2017 Yamaha FZ-10. I swiftly logged 2000 "run-in" miles on her in ~3 weeks. I then proceeded to install a new "Akrapovic Yamaha FZ-10-17 Racing Line TI-TI-CF Full Exhaust System", a Dynojet PCV, then had the ECU flashed according to the specs to remove ALL THE OEM RESTRICTIONS, namely the "2017 Yamaha FZ-10 Race ECU Line Flash". At this time, the RWHP output and top speed is classified under article Mad Dog Section "WOW1.170.175" * Shoose *

Most of all good folks (not preachin' here) ride safely and always look out for your good riding partners.

- David
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-30-2017, 11:11 PM

Garage
I feel inadequate!! I've had mine since March and just hit 1600 miles!! And BTW personally I am interested in those "few helicopters here and there" !!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-30-2017, 11:33 PM Thread Starter

Mr. Dave, no worries my friend.

The story is that I was racing for ~10 years in the armatures namely for Suzuki on their flagship GSX-R1000. It was a good stint, but I had to move out of the country due to employment necessities. ******* HP, gave them 28 years of my life as a senior systems engineer and they decided to give me that Don Vito Corleone line, "We'll make him an offer he cant refuse?". And the rest is history and after being away from my dearest sport I'm back, but in a slightly different capacity - enter the '17 FZ-10.

And remember, everything's better with bacon, EVERYTHING!

Happy, happy . . . %-)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FZ-10 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page