Yamaha FZ-10 Forum banner

Installed the new Givi sport screen today

9K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Yammyboy113 
#1 ·
I just installed the newly released Givi dark smoke sport wind screen today that I got from Amazon. To me it's the best looking asportnd fitting screen made. The best part is you put your front colored wings on the front of the shield. The Mra and the bronze touring screens I have ,both are in front of the wings hideing my gray colors. The wind at highway speeds hits me between eye level and my jaw, perfect for my 5'6" height. Now my transformer FZ10 looks even more like a transformers, lol. I think Amazon had one left? I think it looks factory and awsome. Giving also has a lager touring one that mounts the same way. Going to the Dragons Tail tomorrow with the girl friend to finnaly get our picture taken on my FZ10.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Jeff_in_pdx
#5 ·
Clean is what I really noticed. What helps is the design is not just flat and simple but it has lines and contours that flow with the bikes design, looks like it came from Yamaha but of course that wasn't the case.

It it was just flat, our view on it would be slightly different.

#7 ·
Here is a good pic of my FZ10 and my new Givi sport shield at the DragonsTail last weekend.

Attachments

#14 ·
We've sold out the ones at Amazon, but have more arriving tomorrow (should have been today and DHL tripped up).

Here is the Amazon Link: there will be more in Amazon's Warehouses about the end of the week:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y1FN9PG

We put a 2 day lead time on the ones shipped by us in case DHL doesn't get them here tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.